From any browser on any device, quickly sign in to OneNote for the web to gain permanent access to your notes.
- Log in to Office.com with your Microsoft account, or work or school account.
- Pick OneNote.
- Choose your desired notebook to access.
- Work in your notebook similarly to the way you work in the OneNote app on your desktop or mobile device. In OneNote for the web, you can:
- Insert sections or pages
- Create notes and format them
- Embed pictures, tables, or links
- Draw or handwrite notes
- Share your notes with others