Depending on whether you prefer plenty of structure, or barely any, OneNote makes organising your notebook to your personal preferences easy.
Show navigation panes
- Pick View > Navigation Panes > Show All, ensuring you can see view of your notebooks, sections, and pages.
Move a page from one section to another
- Drag the page title to your target section.
Rearrange the order of pages or sections
- Drag the page or section title to your desired position in the list.
Copy a page to another section or notebook
- Right-click the page and pick Copy.
- Right-click a blank page in a different section/notebook and choose Paste.
Move or copy a section
- Right-click the section title and pick Move/Copy.
- Choose a notebook and then press Move or Copy.