Use Microsoft Planner to arrange an event, like tracking a product launch.
Work with buckets
Use buckets to organise tasks by type, including event planning, marketing and ad collateral, and PR.
- Click Add new bucket and enter a new task category.
- Choose + to insert tasks to a bucket, and input a name.
- Press Add Task.
Work with labels
Apply labels to check which tasks require your attention.
- Enter names for your labels.
- Choose a coloured box to erase or insert a label to a task.
Add a comment
Post a comment to talk about a task with the people it’s delegated to.
- Put a message in the Comments box.
- Press Send.
Keep track of tasks
Use Charts and Board view to track progress for every team member and the entire project, or to arrange and schedule tasks.
- Pick Charts > Group by > Due date to view which task is due next.
- Choose Board > Group by > Progress to group tasks by progress.
Note: Tasks are organised by Not started, In progress, and Completed so you’ll know when you can launch your product.