Prior to printing a diagram, alter the print settings, glance at how it’ll present, review and amend any required alterations.
Preview the diagram
- Select File > Print.
- There are several preview options to select from:
- Click Zoom Out or Zoom In to edit the preview scale.
- Pick the preview and drag the image to pan across the page to check other parts of the diagram.
- Choose Zoom to Page to view the entire drawing page.
- Pick the arrows on every side of the page number to change pages.
Fit the diagram on a single page
If your diagram is a different size than the paper, edit the drawing.
- Click Portrait Orientation or Landscape Orientation.
- Pick a paper size.
- Choose Page Setup.
- Press Fit to.
- Tap OK.
Add a header or footer
- Choose Edit Header & Footer.
- Fill in the header and footer text in the Left, Centre, or Right box.
- Press OK.
Print the diagram
- Choose a printer.
- Confirm the number of copies.
- Choose the pages to print.
- Click Collated or Uncollated.
- Pick Colour or Black and white.
- Press Print.