Use Kaizala Actions to request a current or live location. Current Location grants you access to view someone’s instant point location while a Live Location records an individual’s real-time location as they wander.
Request a current location
- Press Kaizala Actions, and then select Request Location. If you don’t have Request Location:
- Hit Add More.
- Touch Request Location.
- Press Add.
- Choose Request Location > Current Location.
- Tap to select participants and pick your preferences.
- Choose Done > Send.
- If you want, enter a follow-up message to your contact.
Request a live location
- Press Kaizala Actions, and then tap Request Location > Live Location.
- Tap to select participants and select your desired ones.
- Press Done > Send.
- Touch to expand the Live Location map and monitor their location.