Note: Don’t see Roadmap? You might not own the suitable licence, or your admin must approve it.
You can share a roadmap with people in your organisation by connecting with Office 365 groups. You can either share with an established group owned by you or produce a new group from fresh.
Share a roadmap with members in an existing group
- Click Members, and then Choose an existing group.
Note: You can’t delete a group from your roadmap after you’ve chosen it.
- Pick your desired group to share the roadmap with.
The Members button updates to show how many people have access to your roadmap.
Create a new group to share the roadmap with
- Click Members, and then explore and choose the members you want.
- Group settings if you’d like to insert extra details about the group.
- Choose Done to make the group. The Members button updates to indicate the total number of people with access to your roadmap.
Notify the group the roadmap is available
- Share that roadmap URL with the group.