OneNote now has a regular interface that functions equally on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Log in with your personal Microsoft account, or the account you use for work or school.
Add a new page or section
- Click + Page or + Section in the left-hand navigation pane.
Go to another page or section
- Press it in the left-hand navigation pane.
Rename a page or section
- Right-click it in the left-hand navigation pane and write a new name.
Open a different notebook
- Choose Show Notebooks.
- Pick your desired notebook to enter, or choose More Notebooks to select one that isn’t shown.
See more of your notes
- Pick View > Navigation Panes.
- Select your prefered option.
- Pick the Settings and More button.
- Click Settings > Options.