Sync the files in your Office 365 or SharePoint site libraries which guarantee they’re readily available on your computer, even for offline use.
- On the desired SharePoint site you want to sync files from, click Sync.
Note: If your browser requests for your permission to use OneDrive, confirm that it’s OK.
- Sign in to OneDrive to begin syncing your files and complete OneDrive setup.
Work with your files in your file system
- After being synced, your SharePoint files show in File Explorer below your organisation’s name, or in Mac Finder if you’re using a Mac.
- Every location will display in a separate subfolder.
- Duplicate or rearrange files from your computer to SharePoint straight from your file system.
- To track the status of your files, insert an account, or review other sync settings, choose the blue OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows notification area.