View your plan’s progress
In Planner, each plan has a board and charts.
- The board supplies a versatile approach to organise your team’s work, and simplifies for you what somebody is working on and capturing information about every task.
- The charts indicate how your plan is developing, with further details about what has been accomplished, in progress, not started, and late.
Choose Board or Charts by the top of the Planner window to toggle between them.
Get email about tasks and due dates
You’ll instantly get e-mail notifications when tasks are assigned to you, and when they’re due. If you wish to switch these on or off, follow these steps:
- Click the settings button close to the top right of the screen and then select Notifications.
- In the Notifications dialogue box, confirm to have Planner send you notifications when:
- Someone assigns a task to me. (E-mail, Teams, and mobile push)
- An assigned task to me is late, due today, or due in the next 7 days. (E-mail only)
- Click Save.
Note: You can also obtain group e-mail notifications and notifications from your Planner mobile app. Learn more on how to stay on top of tasks and plans with e-mail and notifications.