Applies to: Office for business, Microsoft Teams.
In this article
Choose the schedule timeframe
- To edit the timeframe of the schedule you’re seeing, make your way to the top left of the app screen and select the date range.
- From the drop-down menu, pick your sought date range to check.
View by day, week, or month
- By the top right of the app screen, pick Day, Week, or Month based on your desired view.
View a shared schedule
- Pick More options > View shared schedule.
- Select your preferred day of the week for beginning your schedules below Start of week.
Recall days from a schedule
Need to remember exact days from a shared schedule? Here’s how to do it.
- Click More options (…) in the top right corner of the app screen.
- Press Recall scheduled days.
- Highlight your specific days to recall, and then tap Recall.
Decide whether to send notification of the recall to the whole team, or just to those team members impacted by the recall.
Schedule filtering on web and desktop
Managers can now handle huge schedules by looking at sections of the schedule and filtering groups and members to capture their desired results.
- Press Filter in the top right of the Shifts screen.
- From the drop-down, filter by either Groups or Members or both.